Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let the Adventure Begin...

"The journey of a thousand blogs begins with a single post."

Hey there.  If you're reading this you probably know me, if not...why are you reading this?  What are you some kind of stalker?  Nice my first stalker!  Welcome stalkers and friends.  I'm Joel Samson.  Recently, possibly due to being really bored with an obscene amount of free time I have really started to enjoy writing again.  If you follow me on facebook you'll see that I usually write movie reviews and such.  I thought I could use this blog to share my thoughts on movies, TV shows, videogames, and whatever random thing pops into my brain.  I usually start stuff like this and then stop writing in them.  We'll see how the reception goes.

If you started reading because of the title then you should know that I use it ironically.  As nothing about my life is adventurous, at all.  Haha.  It's okay I am a simple guy with simple ambitions.  I want to find a wife, and raise a family.  Some things to note about me: I love movies (most kinds), videogames, anime, television, football, and of course...the ladies!  I can't stand ignorance, rudeness, and douchebaggery.  Sense of style?  Don't really have any.  If I could I'd wear a football jersey everywhere I went, but alas I cannot do that.  I'm not in to status symbols like fancy watches or expensive cars.  Like I said, simple.

I hope you like what I have to read.  Please leave me comments.  You can also follow me on twitter @tensai214.  I'll end this entry here...and start a new one right about...

Mucho Love,
Joel

1 comment: