Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My TV schedule

I think I finally figured out my weekly TV schedule.  Check it out:


Monday
- Chuck
- How I Met Your Mother
- Castle
- The Event
- Hawaii 5-0
Tuesday
- No Ordinary Family
- Running Wilde
Wednesday
- Modern Family
- Undercovers
Thursday
- Community
- The Big Bang Theory
- 30 Rock
- Fringe
- The Office
Friday
- Supernatural
Sunday
- The Simpsons
- Family Guy
- The Cleveland Show
- Dexter
- Boardwalk Empire


What do you guys watch?  What should be on my list?


Fade to black,
-Joel

2 comments:

  1. OMG Joel! Get out of the house!

    (My list of shows is: Glee, CSI:Vegas, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: SVU, How I Met Your Mother, House, NCIS, Community, Weeds (awesome addition to my list btw), Entourage, and True Blood. I'd like to add Jersey Shore too. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't necessarily watch them all on the days they air. I usually download a bunch and watch them on Saturdays...wait thats worse.

    ReplyDelete